The Cisco Cybersecurity program focuses on the latest operational skills and knowledge you need for real-world jobs in security operations centers (SOCs). SOC analysts serve as the front line of defense against cybersecurity threats – preventing and detecting threats to defend your organization. Certification as a cybersecurity operations associate validates your skills in this vital function.
- 15 January 2021
- Minimum – Grade 12 or Information Technology NQF Level 4
- Online Instructor-Led Training
MODULES (ONE YEAR)
- IT Essentials
- CompTIA A+
- Tuition fee – R28 500.00 (10% discount if full payment by end of January 2021)
- Deposit – R3000.00
- Ten months installment – R3000.00 per month
- Closing Date: 30 November 2020
Learner Support mentor available online and offline.
On successful completion, the learner will be issued:
- Cisco IT Essentials certificate (Internationally recognized)
- CompTIA A+ certificate (Internationally recognized)
- Cisco CCNA CyberOps Associate (Internationally recognized)