Cisco Information Technology Essentials (ITE)
Learn how to apply skills and procedures to install, configure, and troubleshoot computers, mobile devices, and software.
The Fundamentals of Connecting Computers to Networks
Imagine building a computer then connecting it securely to a network. This exciting first step could lead to a rewarding IT career. Because a sure way to excel—no matter which area of IT you choose—is to learn the right computer fundamentals. IT Essentials covers this as well as shares the career skills needed for entry-level IT jobs. You’ll enjoy working with Cisco Networking Academy advanced simulation tools and having multiple hands-on labs that hone your troubleshooting skills. No prerequisites or computer knowledge required.
You’ll Learn These Core Skills:
– Install, configure, and troubleshoot computers and mobile devices.
– Identify common security threats like phishing and spoofing.
– Develop critical thinking and problem-solving skills using both real equipment and Cisco Packet Tracer.
– Prepare for CompTIA A+ Certification.
Minimum entry requirements:
– Grade 11 / NQF Level 4 / N3
– 14 Chapters
– Interactive Activities
– 2 Practice Certification Exams
– Final Exam
On successful completion, the student will get a Cisco ITE International Certification after writing the final exam.
– Course duration is 4 months. Each month, there will be a class on 2 Saturdays.
– Links will be shared in the Whatsapp group
– A course schedule will be shared in the Whatsapp group
Pay a once-off fee of R299.00
Registration closes on 25 May 2021
Classes are starting on 1 June 2021