Python is a very high level object oriented programming language. Python is used extensively as a web programming language, a cross platform graphical user interface, as a scripting language for system administration, GIS packages and engineering software. Python is relatively easy to learn and eliminates much of the boiler plate code that many comparable languages require. Python allows the programmer to choose between programming paradigms: imperative and object oriented, procedural and functional.
The course covers the Python programming language from first principles to advanced concepts from functional programming and object oriented design.
- 15 January 2021
- Minimum – Grade 12 or Information Technology NQF Level 4
- Classroom Instructor-Led Training
MODULES (ONE YEAR)
- Cisco IT Essential
- PCEP – Entry-Level Certification Python Programmer
- PCAP – Associate-Level Certification Python Programmer
- PCPP – Professional-Level Certification Python Programmer
- Tuition fee – R25 999.00 (10% discount if full payment by end of January 2021)
- Deposit – R2000.00
- Eleven months installment – R2181.00 per month
Closing date: 30 November 2020
Learner Support mentor available online and offline.
On successful completion, the learner will be issued:
- Cisco IT Essentials certificate (Internationally recognized0
- PCEP – Entry-Level Certification Python Programmer (Internationally recognized)
- PCAP – Associate-Level Certification Python Programmer (Internationally recognized)
- PCPP – Professional-Level Certification Python Programmer (Internationally recognized)